MEDIA FROM THE BOOK
- “Destruction at Tadem: The Purge of the Armenians” – Special for the Armenian Weekly
- “Kaloosdian Hits Home with ‘Tadem’ Book” – The Armenian Weekly
- “Tadem, My Father’s Village by Robert Aram Kaloosdian to Be Published in March” – Tom Vartabedian, The Armenian Mirror-Spectator (pdf)
- “Armenian Assembly Features Author Robert Aram Kaloosdian at Boston Holiday Reception” – The Armenian Mirror-Spectator (pdf)
- “I’ve Been Reading Tadem, My Father’s Village” – Review (pdf)
INTERVIEW WITH TADEM VILLAGER
VISIT TO TADEM BY KAPRIEL M. KAPRIELIAN
Recollections of individual villagers in 1915. A survivor of the genocide, Kapriel Kaprielian wrote this essay in approximately 1919, after he reached the United States.
- A Visit to Tadem in 1915 (pdf)
MAPS OF TADEM VILLAGE IN 1915
Maps created in the United States from the recollections of a survivor of the genocide. The maps detail where specific families lived.
Includes shortened narratives from the book and essays on other significant elements of the Tadem story:
- The Historical Significance of Tadem (pdf)
- Amid Hardship, Boghos Matures into a Young Man (pdf)
- The Tadem Educational Society (pdf)
- From Tadem to Erzinjan: Boghos’s Escape from the Grasp of the Turks (pdf)
- From Erzinjan to Samara: Boghos’s Retreat through War-Torn Lands (pdf)
- From Samara to Vladivostok: Traversing Russia on the Trans-Siberian Railway (pdf)
- Getting to America: The Generous Assistance of Diana Apcar (pdf)
Peter E. Randall Publisher, 603-431-5667, media@PERpublisher.com
Please contact the publisher for review copies, additional images and interview requests.